For a Green Field Plant setup, we support you from the site selection, to planning and monitoring of the final construction.
In addition, we support you in the implementation of the plant structure and processes as well as the launch of new products.
Setting up a new plant is always associated with special challenges, especially if the new location is abroad. Due to local conditions and the structure of the local team, timing delays including all related problems are not uncommon.
In order to prevent risks and delays in setting up and launching the operations as much as possible, we support you in planning and executing the plant launch by:
- A systematic evaluation of potential locations according to your preferred factor weighting (a total of 47 factors are considered)
- Close and detailed communication on the progress of the work (construction / processes) to the decision-makers
- Verification of the construction work according to the planning (as part of the site management)
- Review / creation of planned process layouts or plant layouts based on Value Stream Analysis
- Planning and implementation of the pre-series production up to the approved PPAP of the project
- Early development and introduction of process and system planning for certifications and audits
- “Training on the job” of the factory departments and support with the introduction of the company’s own documents and processes